Christmas in July

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

I am a terrible procrastinator. I have good intentions of creating thoughtful, practical, handmade gifts each year, but it always seems to be a scramble to get them done. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to start preparing sooner, so I'm doing this series called: Christmas in July! I'm going to be posting a different handmade gift each week (I hope!) for the rest of July and link it back to this post. 

This is a linky party, so please link up at the end of this post to share your best handmade gifts for the holidays too! Just add this button to the post you are linking with the html code below. You can link a new post or one you've already done. Then add a comment on the blog of one other person that linked up! This linky party will be open until July 18th!

Emily's Art Room

When it comes to gift-giving for coworkers or adult family and friends, it can be tough. My budget isn't big enough to get them something they may REALLY want because let's face it, if they want something that I can afford to get them, they've probably already gotten it for themselves! That's why something unique, thoughtful, and practical is the best way to go. The fact that it is handmade is part of the gift too. No one has a lot of time these days, so spending the precious commodity of time on someone is a very special gift. 
 

No comments

Credits

Powered by Blogger.